The following is a list of the current scholarships available to our Youngstown Campus students. Since this list is subject to change, you are encouraged to work with the Financial Aid Office for assistance with the application process. PLEASE NOTE: only one application is necessary to be considered for all applicable institutional scholarships. The deadline to apply for Mercy College Institutional scholarships is February 28, 2018.
Download Scholarship ResourcesDownload Youngstown Scholarship checklist
Fifth Third Bank Scholarship
This scholarship is funded by the Fifth Third Bank. Fifth Third Bank is a United States regional bank corporation with headquarters in Cincinnati, Ohio and locations throughout Ohio and other Midwestern states. This scholarship will be awarded to new or current students with demonstrated financial need.
- New or current student
- 3.0 GPA
- Submit an essay of not more than one double-spaced, type written page explaining the candidate’s choice of area of study and reasons for choosing Mercy College
- Completed FAFSA on file with the Financial Aid Office by February 28th
Lloyd L. Casteel and Sarah Jane Casteel Scholarship
The scholarship(s) is to be given to a student(s) seeking a degree to become a registered nurse, in good standing at Mercy College, with a preference for Patrick Henry High School, Hamler, Ohio graduates. The scholarship may be used for tuition and fees. The College’s Scholarship Committee selects the recipient(s).
For Associate or Bachelor Degree of Science in Nursing Students:
- A degree leading to becoming a registered nurse,
- Preference to Patrick Henry High School, Hamler, Ohio graduates,
- Currently maintain at least a 3.0 GPA and in good standing at Mercy College,
- Completed application for the scholarship.