Welcome to Mercy College! Mercy is here to assist veterans, service members, and dependents eligible for VA Education Benefits to achieve their goal of a college degree. The VA determines your eligibility for benefits. If you are eligible, the VA Certifying Official in the Financial Aid Office will work with you to certify your education benefits.
- Click here to learn how to apply for benefits
- Click here for the types of VA Benefits
- Click here for the Student Military Leave Policy
- Click here for the Ohio Department of Veterans Services 2013 Benefits Resource Guide
- Click here for the Ohio National Guard Scholarship Program
Mercy College has a Facebook group for students who serve or have served in the military. Look for us on Facebook (login required) at Mercy College of Ohio Service Men and Women and Veterans Group.
Mental Health Crisis line for Veterans:
1-800-273-TALK press "1" for Veterans
1565 S. Byrne Road
For: Mental Health Counseling for combat veterans or vets who have experienced trauma
US Veteran's Affairs
VA Mental Health Home Web Page: www.mentalhealth.va.gov