RN-BSN Nursing Online Program
Applicants must be a high school graduate or hold a general equivalency diploma (GED).
Applicants must present documentation of a current and active RN license (must be obtained prior to registering for nursing core courses).
Applicants must be a resident of Ohio, Michigan, or Indiana, or a SARA approved state.
All official transcripts of previous course work must show a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0.
Official transcripts must show a conferred associate degree in nursing, or diploma in nursing, from a program accredited by either the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN) or the Commission for Nursing Education Accreditation (CNEA). See conditional admission criteria if you are a graduate of an unaccredited nursing program.
- Applicants must complete 11-12 semester credit hours of required courses in the completion (RN- to- BSN) curriculum at Mercy College with a “C” or better in each course.
- Completion of NUR 304: Transitions in Professional Nursing
- Two additional required courses in general education and/or sciences.
- Petitions for conditional admission will be considered on an individual basis by the Dean of Nursing, RN-BSN Program Director and BSN faculty.
- Admission will be granted to qualified candidates on a “space available” basis.
For students who are not United States citizens and/or for whom English is a second language, please review the college catalog online for further admission information.