* Fall 2018 information is based on 17-18 tuition information. Information will be updated when 2018-19 tuition information is determined.
Total of tuition and general fee.
This tool is for estimating purposes only. Mercy College of Ohio reserves the right to change tuition and fees at any time, when circumstances warrant. The College will notify students of any changes to tuition and fees.
The following expenses are the responsibility of the student:
- books and supplies (average $1,700 per year; books are purchased online at mercycollege.edu)
- living expenses
- background check
- drug screening
- costs for affiliations
- uniforms (Full uniforms are approximately $300 and vary depending on program of study.)
- testing fees
- license fees
- housing (Housing costs vary by style and occupancy. Call 419-251-2133 for information.)
- other miscellaneous expenses
Mercy College of Ohio Board of Trustees reviews tuition and fees when circumstances warrant and at least one time per year. The College reserves the right to make changes as necessary. The College will notify students of any changes in tuition and fees. For more information or for definitions of fees, visit our tuition and fees page.