Nursing - Master of Science
Students seeking admission to the MSN program must meet the following criteria:
- Submit a completed graduate program application with required documents and fee.
- Possess a degree in nursing at the bachelor’s level or higher from a regionally accredited institution and a professionally accredited (ACEN or CCNE) program.
- Submit official transcripts from all higher education institutions attended.
- Possess a minimum overall GPA of 3.0/4.0 scale on undergraduate and graduate course work.
- Proof of an active RN license with no restrictions.
- Submit a current professional resume or CV and statement of purpose. The statement of purpose (750-1000 words) should state your education and career goals and reason for seeking this degree. This will be submitted when completing the online application.
- Provide three professional references. References can be emailed this online form to complete: https://mercycollege.wufoo.com/forms/msn-reference-form/
- Once accepted into the program, complete a criminal background check and drug screen.