Mercy College of Ohio is pleased to announce a new Direct Admission into the Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) program which guarantees a seat within the Nursing program after four semesters of prescribed general coursework is completed. Coursework is on the BSN Prelicensure curriculum page.
- A minimum 3.3 grade point average and
- A minimum composite ACT score of 24 or an SAT score of 1160 or higher.
The Direct Admit initiative is a full-time four-year program that gives qualified students an advantage in a competitive market. Students must meet the following criteria during their college coursework:
- Maintenance of at least a 3.0 cumulative grade point average (GPA) on a 4.0 scale throughout your Mercy College coursework with a 3.0 average in the science courses.
- Successful completion of all prerequisite courses and be eligible for the nursing major courses within two years of initial enrollment.
- Students will not have to apply to begin the upper level nursing courses.
Priority Deadline for Admission to BSN Direct Admit Program
Priority Deadline: January 15
New students meeting requirements for the Direct EDGE program criteria, must have a completed admissions file, all transcripts received, by the priority deadline. Check with an admissions officer for questions regarding the priority deadline.
Questions? Contact Kristen Porter (information below).