Student Records Forms | Mercy College

Student Records Forms

The Student Records office is where forms originate and where they are filed. If you need a transcript sent to another school, are dropping or adding a class, or need to change your status, you will find the forms you need here.

Application for Academic Appeal (PDF) Candidacy for Program of Study - Allied Health (PDF) Candidacy for Program of Study - Associate of Science in Nursing (PDF) Candidacy for Program of Study - Bachelor of Science in Nursing (PDF) Change of Name/Address Form (PDF) Change of Major/Minor Form (PDF) Credit by Examination Form (PDF) Disclosure of Directory Information Form (FERPA Form) (PDF) Enrollment Verification Request Form (PDF) Independent Study Proposal (PDF) Post Enrollment Transfer Credit Form (PDF) Registration Form (PDF) Request for Transcript (from another school to Mercy College) (PDF) Request for Transcript (from Mercy College to another school) (PDF) Withdrawal/Leave of Absence Form (PDF)
A portrait of Mark McKellip
Mark McKellip, BA

Director of Institutional Research and Registrar
Office: 6th Floor Jefferson
Phone: 419-251-8989

A portrait of Jay Hoying
Jay Hoying, BA

Associate Registrar
Office: 6th Floor Jefferson
Phone: 419-251-8913

The Student Records Offices are located on the 6th Floor of Mercy College on the Jefferson side.

Hours of Operation

Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Personal appointments made upon request.