- March 21, 2017, 60+ credit hours
- March 22, 2017, 30-59 credit hours
- March 23, 2017, 0-29 credit hours
Summer 2017 Reserved courses will open on Monday, April 17, 2017 at NOON.
Registration for Fall 2017 will begin at NOON on the below dates based on the number of credit hours you have earned::
- March 28, 2017, 60+ credit hours
- March 29, 2017, 30-59 credit hours
- March 30, 2017, 0-29 credit hours
Please remember to see your advisor prior to registering for classes.
*Please note that Pending Courses are NOT Registered courses! You must click on Reprocess Pending for the courses to be registered!
*Please remember to see your advisor prior to registering for classes ONLY if you are:
- An Associate of General Studies Student; or
- A student that is not yet in his/her program of study (which means, you are currently NOT or have not been enrolled in any Human Biology, Nursing, Rad Tech, CVT, or HIT course)
To search our current course offerings, please visit: Toledo and Youngstown Course Schedules
The Student Records Offices are located on the 6th Floor of Mercy College on the Jefferson Avenue side.
The department consists of: