Registration for Spring 2017 will begin at NOON on the below dates based on the number of credit hours you have earned::
- November 8, 2016 60+ credit hours
- November 9, 2016 30-59 credit hours
- November 10, 2016 0-29 credit hours
Please remember to see your advisor prior to registering for classes.
*Please note that Pending Courses are NOT Registered courses! You must click on Reprocess Pending for the courses to be registered!
Reserved Seats (will open if still available):
Spring 2017 Reserved courses will open on Monday, December 12, 2016 at NOON
**Please remember to see your advisor prior to registering for classes ONLY if you are:
- An Associate of General Studies Student; or
- A student that is not yet in his/her program of study (which means, you are currently NOT or have not been enrolled in any Human Biology, Nursing, Rad Tech, CVT, or HIT course)
***An On-Line Registration “HOW TO MANUAL” can be found on-line or on the 6th floor in the Student Records Office.
To search our current course offerings, please click here: Toledo and Youngstown Course Schedules
The Student Records Offices are located on the 6th Floor of Mercy College on the Jefferson Avenue side.
The department consists of: