Informed by the mission, vision, values and strategic plan of Mercy College, the mission of the Division of Student Affairs is to design, implement, and monitor programs and services that contribute to the holistic development of students as individuals, professionals, and servant leaders.
In keeping with our mission, our goals are to:
- Assist students in achieving personal and academic success related to their educational and vocational abilities and goals.
- Provide opportunities for student involvement that encompass programs, events, leadership development, and service.
- Promote student wellness in the areas of interpersonal, intrapersonal, physical, and spiritual development.
Division Key Activities
- Academic support services
- Accessibility (Disability services)
- Testing Center
- Career Services
- Service Learning
- Student Activities
- Student Leadership
- Campus Ministry
- Personal development programs
Leslie Erwin, B.S., M.A., CPP, Director of Career and Professional Services/Interim Title IX Coordinator
Shelly McCoy-Grissom, B.A., M.Ed., Ph.D., Director of Diversity, Inclusion & Retention
Lisa Sancrant, Ph.D., PCC-S, Director of Counseling and Wellness Center