Mercy Health offers a Tuition Assistance Program. More information is available on the Mercy Health Hub (must be logged in to a Mercy device or the Hub to access the link) or by contacting Mercy Health Employee Services at 877-692-7780. All of Mercy College’s online programs meet the accreditation requirements of the Mercy Health tuition reimbursement program.
Mercy Health Employee Information
What are the eligibility requirements for the 25% employee discount?
- Full or part-time employees within any Mercy Health facility may apply for the discount.
- Employees must apply and be accepted into an online program at Mercy College.
- The tuition discount does not apply toward any fees, books, or other non-tuition charges.
- To continue to receive the discount, employees must maintain a C (2.0) average and maintain employment with Mercy Health.
When is the next Online Information Session?
- Master of Health Administration, 5:00 p.m. (EST)
- Master of Science in Nursing, 5:00 p.m. (EST)
- Healthcare Administration, 7:00 p.m. (EST)
- Health Information Technology & Medical Coding, 7:00 p.m. (EST)
- RN to BSN, 8:00 p.m. (EST)
- Medical Imaging, 8:00 p.m. (EST)
Online Information Session - What is it and how do I access it?
Online Information Session is a live online streaming event where you can learn more about the program and ask questions with programs representatives. You only need a computer with a broadband connection. A webcam and microphone are not required.
Introduction of Online Learning
Q & A