- Go To https://my.mcnwo.mercycollege.edu
- Enter User Name and Password
- Click on Log In
- Click on Log Out in the Upper Right Hand Corner before leaving Empower.
- Click on Currently Set
- Click on the drop-down menu for Term
- Click on the drop-down menu for Department
- Click on the drop-down menu for Course
- Click on the drop-down menu for Section (do not select a section number if you want a listing of everyone in the course)
- Click on Student Records
- Go to Class List
- Click on Print or Printable Version (if you want a list of your students or just view)
EMAIL CLASS/INDIVIDUAL STUDENT
- Follow the steps to view your Class List.
- Once you have your class list in front of you, scroll to the bottom of the screen and click on Send Out Selected Email
- If you would like to email just one student, click on the student's email link.
- Type note and click on Send or Cancel
- Set your course in Current filter settings, and select Grade Roster within the Student Records tab.
- Note: You must have a section selected to get to this screen.
- Click on Select Interim/Final and drop down the arrow to Final.
- Drop down Arrow next to each student’s name and select their grade.
- Scroll down and click on Submit Grades.
- Select Click here to continue. Failure grades will be presented and the last date of attendance will be requested. Supply the last date of attendance and select Save.
- Use the “(P) Present” code from attendance code drop down and the last course meeting date. Online courses will have a standard Monday weekly meet date.
- Select Click here to continue to complete and review your submission.
- Click on Settings and Tools.
- Click on Change Password.
- To obtain a specific student’s schedule, Click on Home and then Currently Set.
- Click on Set ID.
- Type in Students First or Last Name or Both.
- Click on Start Search.
- To select a student, click on the Blue Name.
- Click on Student Records.
- Click on Student Schedule (Summary).