Once you have determined your program of interest, there are a number of next steps to be considered for admission. Please note: some items apply to specific prospective undergraduate students. Carefully review the steps below.
1. All prospective undergraduate students: Apply online. There is a $25 non-refundable application fee.
*Mercy Health employees - access the specific Mercy Health employee application online.
2. All prospective undergraduate students: Submit official transcripts. Official transcripts must come directly from the institution and be sent to Mercy College of Ohio, ATTN: Admissions, 2221 Madison Avenue, Toledo, OH 43604. Required transcripts include:
- Official high school transcript showing any work attempted and/or completed. OR copy of GED scores and certificate.
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended.
3. Direct from high school students: In addition to items noted in numbers one and two above, direct from high school students must submit ACT and/or SAT test scores. Mercy College of Ohio’s test code for ACT is 6321 and SAT is 4685.
4. Online program students (Healthcare Administration, Health Information Technology, Medical Coding, Medical Imaging, and RN to BSN): In addition to items noted in numbers one and two above, online program students must submit copies of two forms of identification.
One (1) should be a: Valid Driver’s License from any U.S. state or territory, or Valid State ID from any U.S. state or territory
AND the other can be any one (1) of the following:
- State Government Issued Certificate of Birth
- Professional Licensure (RN or ARRT)
- Passport from any country
- Social Security card
- Utility Bill
- Voter Registration Card
- Vehicle Registration Card
- Mercy College student ID
- Paycheck Stub with Name and Address
- Cancelled Check or Bank Statement
Copies can be scanned and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to Mercy College, ATTN: Admissions, 2221 Madison Avenue, Toledo, OH 43604. It is recommended to copy the documents in color if possible for best results.
- Applications are reviewed for admission once all required information is received. Admission decisions are sent via postal mail. If admitted, there are additional steps for admitted students which will be detailed in the acceptance letter. Learn more online about what to expect: Next Steps for Admitted Students.