For students who are home schooled, the following requirements apply for freshman consideration:
1. Submit the completed application with “home-schooled” printed as name of high school.
2. Submit the $25.00 non-refundable application fee.
3. Submit your resume with activities and interests.
4. Submit a personal statement discussing academic preparation and detailing any unique experiences, academic or otherwise, which speak to the student’s preparation for college.
5. Submit written verification from the appropriate school district that the student has been excused from compulsory attendance for home education (signed by the school district superintendent).
6. Submission of ACT or SAT scores, if applicable.
7. Official GED score report.
8. Submit a transcript or written list, with grades, verifying that the student received the following coursework:
a. 4 English courses
b. 3 Math courses (including Algebra II)
c. 3 Laboratory science courses (including Chemistry and Biology)
d. 3 Social Science courses.
9. If the student has taken college courses, provide all official college transcripts.
10. For entering freshman the application deadline for early admission is January 1st or for general admission applications are accepted up to two weeks prior to the start of fall semester classes.
11. Non-Ohio residents must follow the above requirements regardless of home state guidelines.