Master of Health Administration
The Master of Health Administration (MHA) program at Mercy College of Ohio is an online program designed to prepare aspiring and existing healthcare professionals to serve or advance in healthcare leadership roles.
- Online courses – Provide an anytime, anywhere learning environment for students who work full or part-time.
- Full or part-time study available/ Fall and spring starts available.
- Small Classes – Active learning environment with class sizes capped at 25 students.
- Learn with students from various educational/career background from across the United States.
- No GRE required.
- No on-campus residency requirement.
Master of Science in Nursing
The Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) program prepares baccalaureate nurses for professional nursing practice in leadership.
- Program Highlights
- courses are online with practicum experiences completed in the student’s geographic location
- 36 credit hours
- six semester program
- six credit hours per semester
- eight week sessions so students take one three credit hour course at a time with exception of Capstone II course