Mercy College of Ohio Office of Student Life’s mission is to compliment classroom learning through a co-curricular experience for students. The Office of Student Life provides meaningful campus programming, community service opportunities, and exposure to diverse topics to prepare students for success beyond higher education and to serve the needs of the poor and under-served in the community.
Various social, cultural, intellectual and recreational activities are provided throughout the school year to complement the academic program and provide personal and professional development. Students are also encouraged to participate in local community activities. Information regarding student activities and community events are posted around the campus.
Why get involved on campus?
• Develop marketable leadership and organizational skills
• Use energy and recreational time constructively
• Develop and clarify personal values
• Enhance creative thought and expression
• Develop critical thinking skills
• Learn the importance of cooperation, teamwork, work ethic, and being an active member of a group
• Develop interpersonal and time management skills
• Experience cultural sharing and exchange
• Develop self-initiative, discipline, independence, and responsibility
• Gain practical experience that can be used to enhance a portfolio or resume
• Make lasting relationships with students, faculty, and staff
Residence Life and Housing
For more information on Residence Life and Housing at Mercy College, click here.
For More Information:
Dave Crafts, Director of Student Life
- Fall 2013 Leadership Retreat
- New Student Organization Packet
- Student Organization Officer Listing
- Student Organization Budget Process