Enroll & Register
Getting started with distance education at Mercy College is easy! You just need to figure out which online classes you are most interested in completing. Then you will need to apply for admission, register for the classes, and pay tuition.
Prior to joining the Mercy College community it is important to define your goals so you know where you are going.
- If you are already a student then you can log in to your EMPOWER ME to search and register for online classes just like you would for face-to-face classes. Click here for course and degree offerings.
- If you are not a student at Mercy College, the first thing you need to do is apply for Admission. After you are admitted you will receive your User ID and Password so you can access your EMPOWER ME Account and begin registering for online classes. Continue below.
Follow the 3 steps below to get started with your distance education academic career at Mercy College
Step One: Apply for Admission
If you are not yet a student of Mercy College you must first apply for admission and become a student of Mercy College. Begin by reviewing the admission requirements for the program that you are interested in to make sure you are prepared.
- Requirements for Medical Imaging Completion
- Requirements for RN-BSN Nursing Completion
- Requirements for Healthcare Administration Completion
Along with your application you must include the following information which is necessary for anyone wanting to apply for admission to Mercy College:
- Application Fee – A non-refundable, one-time $25 application fee (check or money order made payable to Mercy College)
- High School Transcript – Ask your high school guidance counselor to send an official transcript directly to Mercy College
- GED scores (if applicable)
- College/University Transcript (if applicable)
- ACT or SAT scores
- WES Transcript Evaluation and TOEFL Scores (if applicable)
Once the application has been received each completed application will be given individual attention by the College Admissions Committee, which is responsible for all decisions on admissions to Mercy College. Admission to Mercy College is competitive and the most qualified applicants will be considered first. Admission is not guaranteed. You will be notified in writing of the College Admissions Committee’s decision. We cannot reveal this decision by phone.
If you have any questions about the admission criteria please email Mercy College at email@example.com, or call: (419) 251-1313 or 1-888-80-MERCY.
Step Three: Attend Online Residency
Once you are an official student at Mercy College you will be sent a Welcome Packet from your academic program containing information regarding the online residency which occurs prior to the beginning of each term. In your Welcome Packet you will receive a User ID and Password that will allow you to access the Mercy College course registration system, EMPOWER ME. Once you have completed registration for your residency and online course elections, your information will be entered into the Desire2Learn system which is where you will complete your coursework.
Good luck and thank you for your interest in Mercy College.