Who We Are
The Mercy Alumni Association, founded in 1923, currently serves more than 4,800 graduates from Mercy School of Nursing, Mercy College of Northwest Ohio, and Mercy College of Ohio.
Every graduate is considered a member of the Association. Honorary membership may be conferred upon persons who have rendered service to this association or upon any individual whom the association wishes to honor. Such memberships are conferred by a majority vote of the Alumni Board.
What We Do:
The association is organized for charitable, educational, and social purposes to support both the College and our alumni. Activities include:
- Fall Mass for our deceased alumni and brunch held at Mercy College
- Annual meeting and banquet held in the spring which honors especially our graduates of 25, 40, and 50 years
- Luncheons held in December and in May to honor our newest graduates
- Scholarships awarded annually to current students of Mercy College; alumni have the opportunity to designate their gift to the Annual Fund for Alumni Scholarships
- Distinguished Alumni Award presented at the spring banquet. Members may nominate themselves or another alumnus for this award. (See link to the nomination form and listing of awardees to date)
- Mercy News, published quarterly, updates members on the latest news of the Association, its members, and the College